Berish Family 2010

Berish Family 2010

My Other Blogs

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

22 weeks...

I'm at 22 weeks a long... gained 3.6 pounds... still don't know what the sex is... but will soon find out.  I'm excited to know but then again i'm good with not knowing this tine around... i've decided that I was good with 4 kids and since this is my last i want it to be a surprise but Michael won't let that happen. 

It's March 2nd, and in exactly 2 weeks, my Kai-Kai will be ONE!!!  Where has the time gone??  My baby is so sweet and has grown so much.  He's going to be a great big brother just like TaShaun and Ja'Mari. 
Ma'Kai's 1st pocky stick... strawberry flavored


Still stuck on this island but June will be here in no time... hoping to take a trip to Naples next week and experiencing Italy.  Then when i get back... it's time to get going and start organizing for the move.  Michael is still going to Greenland and we still don't know where we are going, of course... it's just a waiting game.  It would really just be nice to know so I can prepare for it.  I'd like to know where i am living.  The plan is still to go back to WA for the year that Michael is gone... so that means we will be living in a small apartment for awhile... not much storage... so i need to get rid of a whole bunch of useless things (i.e. video game box and cases).  Michael has hard drives that he's been collecting to build computers but yea, idk... he's had them for years and years and they're still sitting in a box.  I found them a few months back and of course i had to tell him to throw that box out and when he looked in it... he said NO!!  Oh well... i'll do it again and hopefully this time it will make it in the trash. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment