Berish Family 2010

Berish Family 2010

My Other Blogs

Monday, March 7, 2011

IT'S A GIRL!!!

I am so excited to have found out on Friday, March 4... during my ultrasound that I am having a girl!!  It was long awaited... after 3 boys!!  We are ALL so excited... i'm still in disbelief kind of... lol... since I had to go off base... to the Portuguese Clinic.  I couldn't understand her but she was really nice.  She even asked if I would bring her some chocolates if it was a girl. I am trying to convince Michael to let me go get a 3D or 4D ultrasound in about a month and i will then bring her a basket of chocolates, lol.  It would cost 100 euro which is about $150, so I am having a hard time convincing him...


Unfortunately, Michael could not be in the room during the ultrasound since we had the boys.  I never understood, why the boys couldn't be in there, but at my last ultrasound, they at least let them come in the end, just to see the sex... but of course, this was on base.  Off base was strictly business.  I didn't even get a picture... they printed a bunch out for my doctor on base but not for me... =( I am hoping they let me keep it when they are done!!

It's true... i'm still kinda shocked by it all... even as i type this blog.  Am i really having a girl??  Really??  I'm hoping they will give me another ultrasound when the US Tech comes back from NCOA... she's my friend too so i trust her more, lol...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'd want a 2nd opinion too before I bought all the pink just in case--ha ha! Very excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... i am definitely going to ask for another one, lol... 4 more weeks and the US Tech will be back on island... i will ask then... hahaha.

    ReplyDelete