Berish Family 2010

Berish Family 2010

My Other Blogs

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Easter 2010

For Easter this year we got to spend family. Let's see, it's about 5-6 years since we've had Easter together. I did my annual egg hunt. We put out about 250 eggs plus every family that came brought 2 dozen eggs... i think we had about 300 eggs out there if not more.

Everyone came out. My in-laws, cousins, Aunts, and family friends. Of course, I was so busy I didn't get to catch up as much as I wanted. But I was glad to see everyone again. It definitely brought back a lot of memories.


The kids got to paint easter eggs. It was nice to have Sarraya around to join her brothers. And Ayeanna, my niece, growing up too fast. The oldest of the bunch... painted eggs with them too.

Usually during the hunt, i have a couple "prize" eggs but this year, my Mom wanted to go all out and make every kid coming to the party an easter basket. Of course, Sarraya, TaShaun, Ja'Mari, and Ma'Kai got a little extra in theirs. Ayeanna... like i said, she's grown... at least she thinks she is... was too grown for an easter basket but she still wanted something... lol. So, Grandma took her out to pick something. In total i made 12 buckets...



Of course, it is what i do... i cooked everything. I wanted to, and you know how much food we Filipinos always have lol. It was great... on the menu: ribs, chicken, pancit, lumpia, potato salad, and mac and cheese. Some people brought something too. My BFF, Eleena, brought me some taquitos!! Mmm... i haven't eaten her taquitos in years... it was great. Banana pudding, cookies, cupcakes, and OMG... my Dad brings home this awesome cake filled and topped with fresh fruit and whipped icing and the cake was so moist. It makes my mouth water just talking about it, it was so good.

We had a really good Easter. Happy to spend it with family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter to all of you. Looks like a great way to spend the holiday!

    ReplyDelete