Berish Family 2010

Berish Family 2010

My Other Blogs

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Good News!!


So, Monday, I get a phone call saying that TaShaun and Ma'Kai's passports were ready to be picked up. I'm relieved and excited all at the same time. But then irritated because my passport wasn't here yet and I put mine in almost 3 weeks before...

So yesterday, I call to find out what going on. All i get is ringing and ringing... so i keep calling and finally someone answers, then of course i get transferred... because it's never an easy process... then i get voicemail!! OMG!! Really?? LOL... (i'm laughing now... )

Anyway... I get a 5 second phone call this morning... saying they sent it out yesterday (04/27) so i should get it today or tomorrow!! YAY!! It's sent out express... so i know i'm getting it...

I am SO excited to finally get to go home. Get settled in and figure out a new routine with Ma'Kai and the other two boys. At least with summer around the corner, we don't have to get up for school. By the time we get back to Lajes... they don't have to go to school for the rest of year. But i think I am going to have them go anyway... we'll see how it goes.

So now... the best part... ha ha ha... time to get everything organized and packed and shipped out!! This is going to be a task. We've been here 2 months and we've accumulated more than we came with. After all... there's another person we've added to our family, lol. At least this time around, we won't be so crowded in our house. We were crowded in our house in Kadena and there were only the 4 of us... but this is another 3 bedroom house, this time... lots of space.

Ok, so i had to share... took a cute pic of Ma'Kai today doing his famous "one-eyed" look

No comments:

Post a Comment