Berish Family 2010

Berish Family 2010

My Other Blogs

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Little moments with TaShaun...







I've always tried to spend one on one with the boys. So when I get a chance I take advantage of it. Before the baby was born, i tried to do it a lot, and just spend time with them. It's always just me and the boys anyway, but as long as they like hanging out with their Mom... it's all good. I get my little time with Ja'Mari everyday after school. Since he gets out of school at 3pm i get the time until 330 to talk to him a little bit. Ja'Mari and I usually get alone time a lot... so i got a chance to be alone with TaShaun after school a couple of weeks ago.

It was a nice day out and he wanted to ride his scooter. The baby was asleep and Ja'Mari must have been tired because he didn't want to go outside at all. I just watched him go back and forth on his scooter. He was showing some tricks that he learned. We had small conversations, typical... asking about school and friends.

He's so cute... going up and the the side of the street on his scooter. Going really fast and doing jumps and making sure i was looking every time. I mentioned i should get my camera and he agreed. So i got up and went and got my camera and took a few pictures. I enjoyed my time with my baby... as always.

1 comment:

  1. He looks great on his scooter. Love it when we get some time to spend with our boys one on one! They grow too fast!

    ReplyDelete