Berish Family 2010

Berish Family 2010

My Other Blogs

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chat's Baby Shower


One of best friends, all the way back since we were 8 years old!! So she's more of a sister... part of my family always. I am so happy for Andy and Chat. They are having their first little girl due the end of June. Let's go for JUNE 12... my birthday!! =p

I was so happy to spend some time with her. We always end up so busy whenever I am back in town that we don't always get to see each other. So when we get a chance, we take advantage of it. Unfortunately, this time around, we sadly lost Chat's Grandmother, who we called Inda. She will always be missed. She was like my Grandma too... she took care of me when I was little. It was hard to hear and see... and right before such a wonderful blessing. As God takes one away, he graciously gives us another precious life, and that will be this wonderful little girl in June. Sadly, I don't think I will be here to meet her when she arrives. But I sure will when i come back into town. One of the downsides of military life, you tend to miss special events... something you never get used to, but appreciate everything that is given us.

No comments:

Post a Comment