Berish Family 2010

Berish Family 2010

My Other Blogs

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Last couple of weeks...

For the last couple of weeks, i've been having a lot of headaches on and off... of course all i can do is take Tylenol.  It usually comes and goes and starts in the afternoon after lunch and lasts until i go to sleep and wake up just fine...

Since Tuesday, i've been cramping and having lower back pain all at the same time... it stays... it goes... it switches up on me.  I missed my OB appointment last week, but managed to get seen yesterday.  We're not really sure what is causing but i am a very busy person so i was just told to relax and not do too many strenuous activities, including not picking up the baby so much and if I have to do... try getting on my knees first or having the baby get up.  So for the next few days, I should be relaxing and not doing anything... not on complete bed rest but she told me to stay on the couch or in bed and let my husband do the work...

Hmm... have you guys met my husband??  God forbid i get put on bedrest... nothing would get done.  Cramping and back pains... i cooked dinner and took care of the kids while he sat on his computer playing his game... he decided to make cinnamon rolls from scratch and it didn't turn out as he expected but there's flour and batter all over my mixer and flour all over the counter and floor... I was tempted to clean it today but when i started... i started to cramp up again.  My house/kitchen is a disaster!!  If you know me... i'm not a neat freak AT ALL!!  But OMG... this is crazy!!   Maybe all this hurting is due to stress... because he is stressing me out right now. 

5 months left on island, then time to PCS, yet again.  This time for year... not sure where I am living, 4 kids, and a lone... while he is away in Greenland.  So maybe it's stress.  I have so much to do yet in this house... figure out what he's taking, what i'm taking... what's going to storage... do we get storage... and what about the storage we already have??  I don't want everything in it...

I just had to vent so if you are reading this... sorry and thanks for listening, lol... still on the couch in a little bit of pain but the tylenol is wearing out... i guess that means it's time to make more... then i need to cook my kids some dinner.

3 comments:

  1. You definitely got a lot going on right now. Hope your stress and your pain lessens. It's hard to try to figure out what's going to happen in the future and make plans when in our lifestyle, things change up so fast. I'll be praying for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Krysten... i greatly appreciate... hope things get better soon on my side of the grass...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish when you were coming back, you'd be closer to Ohio, but oh well, we have Facebook! I know it'll be hard being apart while he's in Greenland, but it will be easier being in the U.S. at least. Just put it in God's hands, easier said then done, I know!

    ReplyDelete