Berish Family 2010

Berish Family 2010

My Other Blogs

Thursday, January 20, 2011

WHEW!!! Long day...

I'm surprised i am still awake after only sleeping maybe 3-4 hours, lol... I just couldn't sleep last night.  I ordered some birthday presents and decor for Ma'Kai's 1st birthday.  Did some shopping for myself... and just played around online, with photo editing.

Today... I took Ja'Mari to school after 2 days of staying home sick.  Dropped him off came home for 40 minutes, updated the "Spouses Roster," got them printed and rushed to pick up TaShaun for his sports physical.  A 15 minute visit turned into an hour and half... I was a little pissed off... I had to be at the NCO club by 11 to set up tables for our spouses meeting.  But luckily, my friend was working and she reserved it for me.  Had a nice little break and enjoyed conversating with the ladies and planning future events and of course having lunch.  Then we migrated to the coffee shop and stayed for a few before i had to pick the boys up for school.  Finally home, cooked dinner and left for basketball.  First loss for the cops this season but it's ok... there's no hurt in losing... it just makes them stronger.

Now i'm home, wondering why I haven't crashed yet... lol... i should be... but not really tired.  Ma'Kai is walking around in his walker eating some chicken and corn and grabbing things off end table and making a mess of the house, lol.   But not with the food... that all makes it in his mouth.  The boy doesn't miss and meal!!  Just a little bored so i decided to blog about nothing really... hahaha... just blabber.  

No comments:

Post a Comment