Berish Family 2010

Berish Family 2010

My Other Blogs

Monday, January 17, 2011

A new year... 2011

With the new year approaching, I look forward to be having the opportunity to expand my family yet once again.  I am now, 16 weeks and 4 days... Although, Ma'Kai just turned 10 months yesterday, this was very unexpected, but truly a blessing.

We have 6 months left on this little island and I must be honest, as small as this place is... i've enjoyed it.  The people, the culture, and of course the many friends I have met a long the way.  I've enjoyed being involved in so many activities... which has made my time here go a lot faster and funner.  I will miss everyone that have come and gone and the friends that i have made... a long with the friends that my boys have made.  Being overseas, we truly make our military friends, our family away from home. Spending important holidays and just time with them.

In June, we will be leaving here and going back to WA state for me to have baby #4. In July, Michael will be headed for Greenland, on a remote tour for year, leaving us behind in WA.  Therefore... it will me and my boys... taking care of the new baby,  Lucky me, both sides of our family will there to help, and of course for the first time in many years... gives them a chance to watch and be a part of the boys growing up stages for that year... Although it will be hard... we will be fine and we will have support. 

Until, then i hope i remember to come on here more and refresh my memory on how to post pictures again. =)  If you are reading this... feel free to remind me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment