Berish Family 2010

Berish Family 2010

My Other Blogs

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Taking care of the boys,...

Over the weekend TaShaun developed a cough, on and off... and by Sunday night, Ja'Mari caught it too... by Monday, he was coughing full force and TaShaun is still on and off with his.  So today, I decided to keep them home from school.  Ja'Mari was coughing all night and even coughed so much in the shower last night, he threw up... TaShaun isn't doing too bad... but this morning i head him cough a little but Michael said he wasn't coughing very  much when he woke him for school, but by the time it was for him to leave he said his chest hurt.  I warned him, that if he's sick, he can stay home, but can't do anything but rest on the couch or the bed all day... no outside, no playing... nothing but rest and he still insisted on being sick and his chest hurting... Closer to lunch, he seemed to be getting energy, because i turned cartoons off and then he started jumping around and running up and down the stairs... so when I said, "You must feel better.  It's time to get dressed and go to school." All of ausdden his chest hurt again, lol... i think he's playing me... he does have a slight cough but nothing like Ja'Mari, lol.  Ja'Mari actually looks and sounds miserable, and he just keeps telling me he's having a hard time breathing, which usually means his chest is congested and it's time for a nebulizer treatment... so he's now sitting next to me getting a treatment.  I've decided that I would catch up blogging as best I can today and start with Christmas pics... but first lunch for the boys, while Ma'Kai is napping...

No comments:

Post a Comment