Berish Family 2010

Berish Family 2010

My Other Blogs

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Another long night...

To start if off... it was after 2am and i finally got Ma'Kai to sleep and i'm trying to keep NaLysia asleep.  So I am sitting on my bed, rocking NaLysia and in comes Ja'Mari, in tears, and says "Mommy, I miss Daddy!!"  It broke my heart and got me all teary... holding back the tears.  I give him a hug and he cries even more.  I haven't called Michael daily because he doesn't have a set schedule and he could be working days or nights and i don't want to mess up his sleep... but in this case... i had to call him.  So I asked Ja'Mari if he'd like to call, and of course he said yes... we called and he got on the phone and Ja'Mari said, "Daddy, I miss you..." and broke down crying... he couldn't talk. =(  Tears rolling down my face... i encourage him to talk to Daddy and Michael's on the end telling him that he misses him too. I got Ja'Mari to change the subject so he would stop crying and he told him how he got a huge plane from the dollar store... they talked for about 10 minutes and Ja'Mari was feeling somewhat better.  Better enough so that he was ready for bed... and that he did...

I talked to Michael for a few... which made me feel better from the last few days of being an emotional wreck... told him what's been going on, etc.  I am feeling better that i got to hear his voice... and hoping that we can skype later on so that the kids can see him.

I'm finally about to go to bed but right before i check FB, lol.. cuz i had 6 notifications... and then i hear footsteps... i know it's either TaShaun or Ja'Mari... and they're coming for my room and not the bathroom...  I was right... It was TaShaun... he just threw up all over the couch and floor where he was sleeping in the living room and he threw up on the way to my room... all over the floor... and almost in my room, but he made it to the toilet this time.  He's so upset, not only because he's throwing up but because he threw up on "A LOT" on the couch and floor... and i have to clean it up.  I told him it was ok, sometimes you can't help it.  So i make him a pallete on the floor in my room, so that he doesn't throw up on the bed.  he goes and grabs a plastic bag to put next to him... i give him some motrin and i ask him where his water was and he proceeds to get up... i told him i'd get it for him... and he tells me where it's at.  I come back and he's sitting up, taking deep breaths, holding his bag... he didn't throw up again but he was getting ready.

He's now laying down and just took a drink of water... hopefully we all feel better and not waste the day.  Not only is it going to be another beautiful day in Washington, that we have to take advantage everytime... but it's also A.J.'s 18th birthday!!!

This would be another reason i need my own space... then we'd be doing what we'd do at home... we'd be camping out in the living room... can't do that here.. just the boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment