Berish Family 2010

Berish Family 2010

My Other Blogs

Sunday, July 24, 2011

I've been on a roll...

So i figured... since i'm remembering... i better not skip a day... ;P

Not much today.  No incidents... no puking... but TaShaun was still running a fever.  Another beautiful day and we didn't do anything.  I feel bad for the other kids but i don't want to have the sick kids miss out either... especially when all they can do is sit in bed anyway.  Well TaShaun at least cuz it's kinda hard to keep a 16 month old still, lol.

I ran a few errands and found a Kinko's... forgot about that place.  I made some print outs and forgot to make copies of course, lol... but i guess i can go back tomorrow because unlike "island" life... it's actually OPEN!!  HAHAHA... the little things that crack me up. ;P

But i went around trying to find a battery for my DLSR because i have a photoshoot tomorrow and couldn't find my freaking battery.  My fault... i should've put it back into the camera... but i didn't and i have spent the last 3 days looking for it!!  I looked online and amazon has it for less than $9... regular price was $24.99, so it said... i only looked at one.  So i went to Walmart first... figured, no hurt in trying, but no luck... and ended up at Best Buy.  I first found one for a Canon... ($69.99.. HELL NO!!) I kept looking, couldn't find any... asked someone... they didn't have any but referred me to Batteries Plus... so they have one... $39.99... ???  I don't want to spend that either... i thought i was gonna spend at least $25... and i didn't want to do that but after looking around for so long... i really changed my mind to pay no more than the $9 plus shipping... lol... so i came home.

Searched and searched again... as many times as i looked in the same places... it was in my purse where i looked several times already!!  What the heck??  LOL... glad i found it before i spent all that money on it.  i am going to buy that one on Amazon, since i am pursuing this photography... a back up battery isn;t a bad idea... especially since my battery died on me during my last shoot on Monday... luckily it was the end and they were my friends... pretty much family.

I am very excited to have my shoot tomorrow.  i am so very nervous... i hope i get my camera settings right... the weather cooperates... the light cooperates... all that.  My first set of clients that are NOT friends or family!!!  Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment