Berish Family 2010

Berish Family 2010

My Other Blogs

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Busy, busy...

So i've missed a couple of days... surprisingly, just a couple, lol... i was doing so good!!  But i did think about it everytime.  I use Google Chrome as my web browser, so i have it set up that everytime i open it up, 3 pages pop up... hotmail, FB, and blogspot... so i think about it more... after all... it's meant for it to be like a diary right??

Anyway... i had to go back and read my blogs to see where i ended and what i've said...

So, we got a housing offer from Fairchild.  A 4 bedroom, 3 bath, living and family room, dining room... garage, basement, culdesack (how do you spell this word???LOL spell check did not work), across the street from the playground... perfect??  well it can be for the time being!!  I am greatful i go a house!!  But i get to move out of it next summer, lol... it's due for renovations!!  Oh well, better than nothing, and i don't have to rush to unpack EVERYTHING!!

So August 12th, we'll be taking Sarraya to Spokane to meet her Mom so she can go home... well, original plan was for me to drop her off and come back (to tacoma) and then go back out on the 26th and move... but with the budget...  and the HUGE pay cut we got since we're not getting COLA anymore... it's best i just do one trip!!  But on the downside... i just found out that i won't be getting my TMO until mid September.  That would be 3 1/2 months from the time it got packed out from Lajes... GEEZ!!  it's not like we have furniture or anything but it would be nice to have kitchen and clothes and bath stuff!! At least they have a loan closet i can get it from.  We have been living out of suitcase for the past 2 months and the same thing for the 2 months, and i only brought 1 pair of non-maternity jeans, lol... and not in the budget for me to shop which i don't want to... i want to lose weight then shop... but that's another story.  What I do have as far as furniture is a queen size bed and a washer and dryer... in storage... but that can take 30 days after i fill out paperwork, which would be on the 12th of August!!  So for about a month i will be living with no washer and dryer and 4 kids with a newborn, lol... what am i thinking!!  We'll see how it goes... i'm sure my friend won't mind me using her W/D every now and then... hope she has a TV i can borrow too but i was going to buy the boys one anyway so maybe i can fit that in the budget earlier than planned...**sigh**

Enough about that...

I had a photoshoot Friday evening!!  First one outside my friends and family and it was GREAT!!  I can't wait to finish proofing and editing it so I can get it up on my FB page... if you don't know about it... go to www.facebook.com/MaeBPhotography.

Today, or yesterday now... NaLysia is officially a month old and i took her to get some pics done!!  Along with the rest of the Berish clan, lol.  It was an experience... yes it was!!  Baby girl isn't fond of modeling, lol... and Ma'Kai isn't fond of sitting still... But we managed to get some good ones.



So after the pictures that took a couple of hours... no seriously... a couple of hours... lol... i let them play at the park.  Ma'Kai was a bit tired by this time and of course we parked on the other side of the park so it was a long walk back... no stroller either... he wasn't having it!!  He didn't want his brothers or sister... he wanted ME and only ME!!!  He didn't want to walk... he kept going limp... so walking back to the car with Ma'Kai on one arm and NaLysia in her car seat on the other arm!!  Quite a workout it was!!  Wish someone could have taken a pic of me too cuz it was a sight to see... but it finally hit me, right then and there... THAT was my reality!!!  Just me and my kids... single parenting it... for the next year... **sigh again**  I love my kids... i wouldn't change anything... i know me and i know what i can do... and this single parenting thing... is definitely one of them!!  If you know me... everyone calls me SuperMom and if it isn't the truth... i wouldn't be called it, lol... i am proud to be a Super Mom!!  My kids deserve nothing less...

No comments:

Post a Comment