Berish Family 2010

Berish Family 2010

My Other Blogs

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Progress..

I think we've made some progress!!

I went to McChord housing office today and had them fax Fairchild our housing application (that they should've already had... another story!!) along with orders and POA!!  I called them to make sure they received it and they told me that I should hear from them tomorrow.  If i don't get a phone call by 3:30... this chick is gonna be making some phone calls!!  I really need a house... like NOW!!!

1 room- me and 2 babies... and a room full of clothes in suit cases from 5 people just SUCKS!!!  Along with the things we've added and collected since end of May!!  It's just a bit tiring, lol... i am ready for structure and my kids are too... they may not want to go back to school or be back on schedule but Mommy needs it!!  ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment