Berish Family 2010

Berish Family 2010

My Other Blogs

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My little Monkey,,,

My poor little monkey isn't feeling too well today.  Not much for me last night, very early this morning Ma'Kai had thrown up in the bed and all over himself... it was more saliva then anything and he kept gagging himself.  he woke up a few times doing it.  He had went back to sleep until about noon and for a couple of hours he played.  He didn't want to eat anything but he drank his milk and some water.

So the plan for the day was to go back and look at a dog... on the way there i smelled it... yup, he threw up all over himself and the car seat!!  =/ I ended up getting him an outfit at walmart and we went to go see the dog (who wasn't there) and went home.  Then i realized, he threw up again!!  Poor little guy.  As soon as we got home, we came into the room, i took off his shoes, and he was asleep in less than 2 minutes!!  He is just now waking up after 3 hours.

He just took a bite of my pretzel, first thing he's eaten all day and is asking for some water.  So maybe he slept it off a bit but he does feel a little warm. =(  Let me go feed my monkey... i might regret this later but at least he's getting some food in.

No comments:

Post a Comment