Berish Family 2010

Berish Family 2010

My Other Blogs

Friday, July 22, 2011

sickness is contagious...

if you've been reading, you would know that Ma'Kai's been sick... throwing up.  Today i wake up feeling like CRAP!!!  My stomach was hurting!!!  hunched over and everything... come to find out my Mom too... OMG!!!

I had to go to the bank, coudln't hold it off another day... so i go and i am feeling somewhat better cuz i threw up before i left... you know how sometimes that makes you feel better... well i thought it did.  I am leaving the bank about to go home and then i think to myself.... hold on... i am going to the store and i am getting something... i don't know what cuz i don't ever, ever take medicine for stomach issues... i don't know what to get.  i go to walmart and i am stuck... i get pepto and tums cuz that's all i know about, lol.  At this point... i am starting to feel the cramping in my stomach again...

I walk my way to the register and i feel flushed and my stomach is cramping and i feel like passing out and i am shakey.  All i am wanting is for these people to hurry up and pay and move out of my way!!  Of course i get the cashier  that is slowest.  I grab a water from the cooler and i start drinking it.  I am leaning up against the register waiting for it to be my turn... and OMG finally me and i had 3 things... it took her FOREVER to give me back 54 freakin'cents!!!

I really was feeling bad.. i walked out the door and sat on the of the patio set displays because i really felt like i was gonna pass out!!  I sat there for about 10 minutes to compose myself.  Finally, i got the energy to walk to my car and i turned it on, turned the AC up to full blast!!  I was even more shakey and i still felt like passing out and i was hunched over with pain!!  Another 15 minutes go by and i finally get the strength to drive home... during the drive it was stomach pains every 2-3 minutes like i was having contractions or something!! It was THAT bad!!!

Finally, i'm home... the baby is asleep... i take Ma'Kai and we take a nap!!  He was passed out... for me... i kept waking up in pain!!  I don't know what's wrong!!  I've taken 9 peptos already!!  I figured i'd get up and get some fresh air after 2 hours.. ma'kai woke up, i make him a gerber graduate meal and take him outside while i get some air... at this point my stomach is being good.. no pain.

Just when i thought we were in the clear (with Ma'Kai) he throws up!!  Glad we were outside... then 2 minutes later... he did it again!!  BOO!!!  So i spray it down with the hose and we come inside!!  I sit on the bed with the baby and TaShaun wakes up from his nap (that he took cuz his tummy hurt) and tells me his head hurts now... oh my... i think this house is coming down with something.

NO!!  i can't do this... i can't be sick!!  Are you kidding me?? I rarely ever get sick and when i do... it isn't the freakin' flu!!  I have 5 kids to take care of at the moment... c'mon... let it be a 24 hour bug!!

No comments:

Post a Comment