Berish Family 2010

Berish Family 2010

My Other Blogs

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sleepless nights...

Been having trouble sleeping...

I've always been a night owl... i used to have really bad insomnia... never really went to be early... ever... unless i'm sick, REALLY tired, or pregnant with Ma'Kai... hahaha but i seem to stay up later and later...

I'm not tired.  I manage to lose track of time and realize...OMG it's 2!!  3?? 4??  it's 4:17 am right now and I am up, both babies are asleep... i should be asleep with them.  Of course what sucks is that as soon as I am about to fall asleep or get ready to sleep... NaLysia wakes up!!  Of course it's not her fault her Mom doesn't sleep... Ma'Kai at least will sleep until about 11, lol... but still... sometimes its not enough for me...

Since Michael has been gone... it doesn't make it any easier.  I've been doing a lot of blogging, obviously these last couple of days.  One of the things i do in the middle of the night.  Making hair bow, flowers, baby wipes cases, editing pictures... are other things that i do... besides get on FB from time to time...

So, NaLysia is starting to wiggle around... so i guess it's time for me to go feed her and them maybe i'll get to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment