Berish Family 2010

Berish Family 2010

My Other Blogs

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Just thinking...

I am missing my island life... at Lajes...

as slow as it was, as small as it was...(is)... as much of there was nothing to do... i was busiest being there but i loved every moment of it... there was always a meeting, a get together, a dinner, lunch... bbq, party... and those days of NOTHING was awesome!!  I loved it!!  I miss it!!  Miss my friends... miss our lunch dates, miss our play dates, miss our texting, lol... and haning out on my front porch conversating about anything and everything!!

Lajes has taught me a lot.  It's help me become more mature, a better military wife, and mother...

Instead of Lajes making me depressed and bored... i took in every moment.  Everyone always told me i was a busy person... calling me "Super MOM"  and yes... i do it cuz i want to and not to be noticed for it... i love to stay busy, i like to the things that i do... and still manage to take care of me, my kids, and my husband.

Maybe it's cuz i'm feeling down ... I am so independent, i HATE having to live in this room in my parents house... (which i definitely appreciate)  but i've been doing this on my own and it's what i've been used to of course.  My boys aren't on schedule, i can't get on schedule, my rules don't seem to apply... idk... it's fine for the first couple of weeks but it does get old... and most of all... i just want my OWN space and my OWN stuff!!  I am anal about some things and i have a hard time living with others.

Some people are concerned about me being alone with the kids for the next year, but if you know me at all... you know I GOT THIS!!! =D  If you know Michael at all... you know I GOT THIS!!  LOL!!!  I do/did everything on my own... i've given up on asking for help... not that he won't do it, he just won't do it when i want it done and the way i want it done... so i do myself.  I do the cleaning, feeding, the playing, etc. etc... and it's normal for me... it gets frustrating but its how our family works, i guess.  but I GOT THIS!!!  I'm sure it won't be easy... but I GOT THIS!! HAHAHA...

I am ready to get to Fairchild, or get a house here... i haven't fully decided!!  I am ready for thing to get back to my family norm minus Daddy... but it will still run the way i run it!!

Miss my Lajes Ladies... some of many... lunch at one of our favorite spots... "Soup and Salad"

No comments:

Post a Comment