Berish Family 2010

Berish Family 2010

My Other Blogs

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Had a laugh tonight...

So i go outside for some fresh air and i choose to go out to the front porch and sit down. Then i notice there's white stuff on the ground.  So i get up to go look and there's a trail from the gate onto the driveway. So I am looking and i see a bottle in the driveway... and from afar i can tell it's a ranch bottle.  I didn't open the gate, i thought about it, but then saw that there ranch on the lock and handle too. In the middle of this ranch mess... (imagine) there 2 kiwis and a cucumber laying there...

LMAO!!  What in the world??  I say, "WTF? Is that a cucumber and kiwis??" SMH and i text my brother to see if he was home.  His door was closed so i didn't know... he texts back and yes he's home so i tell him to come outside!!  I try to take a picture but my phone doesn't have a freakin' flash and its too dark, you can't see a thing, lol.  So AJ comes out and i let him figure it out... he then laughs and i say, "Someone's mad or just playing a joke on you"  He doesn't know what's going on and who it was, lol... i tell him to take a pic and if it comes out to send it to me, but he never did so i figure it didn't come out too well... hahaha.  He picks up the cucumber and kiwis, throw it away, and wipes the lock and handle to the gate... but leaves the ranch all over the driveway and part of the walk way... SMH!!

Then i realize... there's some ranch on my car!!  Punks... messing with my car... they're lucky i don't know who they are, lol... So i figure, i'll take the hose and spray it off... well i couldn't figure out where the faucet was it was too dark for me to just stick my hand in there and feel around, especially since there was a huge spider web next to... so there's still ranch everywhere and i meant to go back out there with a wipey and wipe my car off but then i got distracted and forgot... now i'm too lazy and about to go bed... i hope at least.

Good laugh for the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment