Berish Family 2010

Berish Family 2010

My Other Blogs

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hopefully...

I have an awful migraine and is really msising and needing my husband tonight...

Hopefully, Ma'Kai is feeling somewhat better... he hasn't thrown up in a few hours... he's been drinking, still not much to eat... but he's been drinking and staying hydrated.  He had a fever, poop has been hard as rocks today, and still 8 teeth taking its time to completely poke through.  =(  Because he's sick, of course he wants me and he wants me to hold him so when i am in the middle of feeding NaLysia... he doesn't take it so well... instant tears...

I email Michael and i tell him how much i am missing and needing him and how i was thinking of him and afterwards, i pick up NaLysia to give her a kiss and play with her for a little bit.  Instant tears... i get all emotional!!  It hits me... Michael is gone for a year... her first year... he's gonna miss out on EVERYTHING!!! This is favorite time... when they're little and he gets to nap with them on his chest. =(  I don't get to take that picture with her and her daddy... i never got the chance to take a picture of her and her daddy by themselves...=(  **SIGH**

an emotional wreck at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment