Berish Family 2010

Berish Family 2010

My Other Blogs

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pictures for Grandma Betty...

I did a photoshoot today of my BFFs nieces...

It ended up being such a beautiful day today.  Nice, sunny, and warm... the perfect, not too hot and not cold... =)  We had this planned already and i'm so glad the weather cooperated!!  We decided to go to Wapato Park where they had several places to take pictures at... although i didn't get all the cooperation I would've wanted... but they are kids... you have to get their attention when you can, lol.   Over 100 pictures and a few of them turned out.  I would like to re-do the session...

But these pictures are for Grandma Betty.  She wanted their pictures done together because they've never had pictures done... together!!  SO... i was willing to do their firsts of course and they are my family too...

Silly Mary, at first she kept posing... then we'd tell her to stop and smile, then she would, then she'd look elsewhere, to the side, then... "Mary look at me!" and it would be a quick look then eyes back to the side, hahaha... it was interesting.  So needless to say... i got very little of Mary but a lot of her looking to the side or making funny faces.

Now Jaeda, of course she's older, 11, and was ready for pictures... i got some cute ones of her but her little glasses kept getting in the way.  Fortunately, i took a lot of her anyway so we got some good ones... she was ready and willing to pose.  She was even suggestion places, which was awesome... her little sister was just wanting to go the park already!!

As beautiful as it was... the sun was messing with my pics.. before i headed out, the lighting was perfect.  The sun was out but yet the clouds were too... so it wasn't too bright out there.  But by the time the shoot started... well... it was to bright and a lot of my pictures were just over exposed!!  At the same time... when i got there (the first time)... i should have known that the shoot wasn't gonna go smooth, because i left my memory card at home... and instead of driving back home and being stuck in traffic, after all it was 5pm... i had to go to Fred Meyer's and get another compact flash, lol.  No... it was a beautiful day and the shoot wasn't a disaster... just me!! HAHAHA... that's why i'm starting with friends... ;P

So if you are in WA and want some pictures done... please let me know!!  You and/or your family can be my guinea pigs... your session will be FREE of course... and a FREE picture/pose/print!!

Check out www.facebook.com/maebphotography and LIKE my page and check out my pictures!!

Mary (L) and Jaeda (R)

No comments:

Post a Comment